1. It’s not necessary to wear a bra, white tank top mandatory. I really had to sit through Miley Cyrus again, didn’t I? Cuz last month’s torture wasn’t enough.
2. It’s totally normal to wear a sweatshirt when performing onstage, even though it’s a thousand degrees in Miami and everyone else is dripping in sweat. Not only did I have to sit through one Cyrus but now there’s two. Just kill me.
3. 1993 called and Mark Wahlberg wants his CK boxer briefs back, Halsey. I have no idea who you are but I guess you are famous cuz the girl in front of me started crying like yours truly at a Taylor Swift concert.
4. When Kevin Richardson of Backstreet Boys asks if “there are any 90s babies in the house.” Seriously? What about us 70s & 80s babies? I mean, give us some credit. While those “90s babies” were still in elementary school, we were buying tickets for your millennium tour, buying that Rolling Stone magazine where y’all had your trousers down, and coming up with epic lies to our bosses so we could miss work and attend a live TRL taping. Let’s not forget we are old enough to afford a hotel suite, meet & greets, pit tickets, and still keep our alcohol down when attending your Vegas residency.
5. While my body feels like I’m too old for this shit, (standing on my feet for 4hrs, being pushed, ears buzzing, my back hurts) I will just wipe off my smudged mascara, put my hair up in a bun, and maybe wear some more comfortable shoes next time cuz you guys freaking kill it. Every single time.
6. I’ll never learn though. I’ll see you on the Backstreet Boys cruise 2018!!